Personality test


Discover your true self

I was watching youtube videos from a young, Hungarian youtuber girl, Dóra Kiss a few days ago. She has mentioned an interesting subject about people's personality, and having said she thinks she is rather introverted than extroverted.
I also knew what it means, of course, this is the most fundamental notion when we try to reveal someone's psychological factors: people can be intoverted or extroverted. None of them worse than the other, it simply means that every individual is working differently, and both possibilities include several advantages and disadvantages too.

I was quite curious about my personality type (I know I am introverted but wanted to know more), so after an online research I found an interesting test which seems really reliable. The name of it is Myers-Briggs Type Indicator which is a psychometric questionnaire made to measure psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions. The test was made by Katharine Cook Briggs and her daughter, Isabel Briggs Myers based on Carl Jung's theories. According to Jung, there are four fundamental functions by which humans experience the world - sensation, intuition, feeling, and thinking, and this idea appear in the Myers-Briggs assessment.

You can watch a little introduction about this test below



I did the test, and it's result was surprisingly accurate. I read every line with a critical approach even without thinking more beyond the sentences, but I had to agree with many. According to the test, I am an INFJ which means my dominant characteristics are the followings: Introversion, Intuition, Feeling and Judging. Firstly, I thought: what?? I am not judging at all :D. But these words have a slightly different meaning than what you would think firstly. Aaand, actually I have 'Introverted Intuition with Extroverted Feelings'... INFJs are gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals, artistic and creative (thank you!), and they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. Only one percent of the population has an INFJ personality type, making it the most rare of all the types. (Hmm). They are usually right, and they usually know it. (Indeed). INFJs are not being as organised as other Judging types tend to be. We may see some signs of disarray in an otherwise orderly tendency, such as a consistently messy desk. (Too true, especially during exam period). They are deep, complex individuals, who are quite private and typically difficult to understand. INFJs hold back part of themselves, and can be secretive. (Well, I write this blog, so maybe I'm not sooo secretive?) But the INFJ is as genuinely warm as they are complex. INFJs hold a special place in the heart of people who they are close to, who are able to see their special gifts and depth of caring. (Very good). The INFJ individual is gifted in ways that other types are not. Life is not necessarily easy for the INFJ, but they are capable of great depth of feeling and personal achievement. (Good too, and I'll see).

Instead analysing myself, I encourage you to do the test, because if you know yourself a bit better, it can help you handle many situations easier in your life. The test includes 72 questions, and you can get your specific type of personality in details by this. You can do it here.

And if you have got your four letters, you can also read the description about yourself here. You also can listen to a nice intoduction here about your personality type.

Hopefully, this post was useful for you. I know that everyone's result is private, but I would not mind a little discussion about your thoughts connecting to the test.
Feel free to comment and join me on Facebook. :)

Byebye xx

0 megjegyzés:

Post a Comment