Budapest Weekend


The title of this post also could have been farewell from Budapest, because it was my last, longer stay in the city. (The reason of it is that I will move to Northern Ireland very soon). But basically, I went there to take part in one of my friends' hen night (or bachelorette party), and decided I'll spend some more days in the city to have a bit more fun.

The hen night was great, but I tend to share only one picture publicly on which you can see the limousine we travelled around Budapest. The limo tour took about a half an hour including a little sightseeing, champagne drinking and lots of funny moments too, of course.

Our 12 passenger limo 
Then the next day, after I finally could get up, we went wandering to the inner areas of Budapest. As a first destination, we targeted the vegan restaurant about which I wrote some days ago. The place had left a good impress in my mind and stomach, so it went without saying that we'll return there to indulge ourselves with some healthy foods.

What I ate at this time: fried non-dairy cheese with peas, rice and tartar souce... it was amazing :)
After the nice meal, we walked further towards Gellért Hill through Elizabeth Bridge, and being so venturous, we decided to climb it. I mean the hill. :) And it happened. I have been there earlier too, but the 'climbing' took less time than I remembered. By admiring the view, and taking some photos of the inner city and some of the bridges, I said goodbye to Budapest.

Yellow tram, a little Liberty Bridge, Danube River and Gellért Hill in the background
Liberty Bridge
Green plants with Elizabeth Bridge behind
Just me, because at least one selfie is needed :D
If you liked my little travelouge, feel free to follow me on 
Facebook // Twitter // Instagram too :)

x Rose

0 megjegyzés:

Post a Comment